• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

we might have to wait a while till unsigned guys start lowering the prices a bit. Lot of interesting players still out there though, especially with that massive batch of guys not getting QOs

So about $1.5 left to re-sign or replace Robertson. Unless they want to carry only 12 forwards.

What do people think about bringing back Brodie on a cheap 1 year deal? If his problems were really, 1) dead dad 2)health of his wife 3) lack of off-season conditioning, isn't he due for a dead cat bounce?

remember that one of the big reasons Stolarz hasn't played so much over the past 5yrs despite crushing it both in the AHL and NHL is because he's been stuck behind much higher paid bigger name goalies.

Gibson (Miller) in Anaheim, and Bobrovsky (Knight) in florida.

I'm a little surprised by how the models rate Domi tbh. His production, especially looking at primary points and production per ice time was just so damn good. And he filled in at C just fine. Sure he's not good defensively but I don't know that he's that much worse than most of the other guys.

I'm a little surprised by how the models rate Domi tbh. His production, especially looking at primary points and production per ice time was just so damn good. And he filled in at C just fine. Sure he's not good defensively but I don't know that he's that much worse than most of the other guys.
yeah, thought that was weird also. 3.75-4 seems about right for him.

Maybe those models are useless shite?

Back