• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Tanev's just going to retire or go on LTIR though, let's be serious.

yeah i wasn't thinking they'd ever have set up his contract for a buyout. this is a clear LTIR situation.

OEL i was more interested in. obviously term is too long for but he'll only be 36 on the end so the fact they can minimize any downside there is good imo.

and inB4 "I meant, put the right handed shot on the left wing because reasons"

Why would the Leafs put him on the left side when we have 3 guys who are either younger and bigger or younger and much more skilled (or both) who all out scored him last year in fewer minutes, already on that side of the ice.

It's possible they could look to move one or both of kampfkrok if one of the kids pushes through at camp and earns a spot. We don't have to move them right now, do we?

how many forwards do people think we lost?

We lost one - Bertuzzi. But McMann was missing all playoffs so he slots in that spot.

Jarnkrok was already on the 4th line in the playoffs when/if we were healthy.

0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205.gif

I think it’s BS he’d score 3 goals in 4 games, get sat, come back score again, get sat, etc. I get the frustration. At the same time it’s your first full year finally healthy, you’ve got a new coach and we really have a spot wide open for him for the taking. Get the fuck out there.

I think it’s BS he’d score 3 goals in 4 games, get sat, come back score again, get sat, etc. I get the frustration. At the same time it’s your first full year finally healthy, you’ve got a new coach and we really have a spot wide open for him for the taking. Get the fuck out there.

Summed up nicely.

He would only truly have the right to bitch if Keefe was still here or Berube already let it be known he wasnt a fan or something

That said, he absolutely should be furious with how his last 2 years have been.

Back