• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

That roster is more about what we can do, than the best possible roster.

Bert is awesome though. Made Marchands pettiness a complete non factor.

Does anyone know how much of their salary they actually get in the bank? Say, like if Bertuzzi actually gets 5 mil/yr...what is really getting after taxes, agent fees etc??

Domi is likely to give them a better deal but Bert the player for me is a better fit. This is ME's music. He will tell you how poorly a long-term Bert deal is gonna age. Basic on historical precedent, the mostly likely scenario is his game falling off a cliff by 32.

But if you can reduce that aav enough maybe it's ok

Domi is likely to give them a better deal but Bert the player for me is a better fit. This is ME's music. He will tell you how poorly a long-term Bert deal is gonna age. Basic on historical precedent, the mostly likely scenario is his game falling off a cliff by 32.

But if you can reduce that aav enough maybe it's ok

Bert for 5 yrs is doable though. 6 if you structure it for a comfortable trip to the island at the end.

Bert for 5 yrs is doable though. 6 if you structure it for a comfortable trip to the island at the end.
5 years 25m
8 years 32m

Ignoring that bert is probably likely more likely to take package A... pick one if you're the leafs. Go!

I like what Domi brings but I didn't like his 12oish% this year. That screams regression

Actually yeah at max term Bert at 5m will for sure age horribly. Long-term ufa contracts for guys that age and especially guys that play that style don't typically go well.
I’d be happy with him staying for $4m and content to see him leave for anything more than that. Also wouldn’t want more than 3 years. He didn’t impress me all that much.

5/5 is great for Bert, especially when you consider that the Mormons are probably gonna drive the cap harder than nails into Jeezy.

As a % of cap that's a number that will age well. Very well.

Bert is an interesting case because this season was supposed to be his bounce back year.

Did he do enough to secure his bag?

Bruins coach publicly called out Pasta as someone who needed to step up… and Pasta took it in stride

Marner probably doesn’t handle that as well
the one time shelly came close he walked it back the next day lol

Reactions: CH1
Back