• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

He's perfectly fine. I suspect he's the 12/13 forward rotating with Reaves. Kampf is what makes that line way too expensive. And Krok.

But of course if a kid outplays him, they shouldn't hesitate at all to bury him. But that goes without saying and applies to everyone.

the price point is good and important. models had him as more of a $1.5-2 mil type player, but if he had gotten that much then we would have had a hard time fitting in a full roster.

Now we have $1.275333 in capspace to give to Robertson and not have to lose anyone.

Though interestingly, Puckpedia no longer lists Hakanpaa as a leafs - which i guess is correct because there's actually been no announcement that he was actually signed.

Grebenkin is the one i think is most likely to help yeah.

Minten should be in the AHL until he shows he's good there and I'm not sure he will.

Cowan might be effective in the NHL already but i don't know that i want to commit to him being in the NHL all year. Another year of weight gain and domination could be good for him too.

Grebenkin is the one i think is most likely to help yeah.

Minten should be in the AHL until he shows he's good there and I'm not sure he will.

Cowan might be effective in the NHL already but i don't know that i want to commit to him being in the NHL all year. Another year of weight gain and domination could be good for him too.

we got to stop doing this. play the kids and let them learn through their ups and downs instead of forcing them down and holding them back if they hit even a single speed bump. cowans good enough, we need his infusion of talent. there is zero reason he can't start out the year on the 4th line and he probably should be an effective pker

Just curious as a habs fan

What do you guys think is the final outcome with Marner ?

My guess is he gets resigned cause LEAFS cant find a suitable trade offer and cant let him walk for squat

the price point is good and important. models had him as more of a $1.5-2 mil type player, but if he had gotten that much then we would have had a hard time fitting in a full roster.

Now we have $1.275333 in capspace to give to Robertson and not have to lose anyone.

Though interestingly, Puckpedia no longer lists Hakanpaa as a leafs - which i guess is correct because there's actually been no announcement that he was actually signed.
https://www.mapleleafsdaily.com/nhl...ially-removed-from-maple-leafs-puckpedia-page

I saw this the other day, but thought it was just speculation. Maybe it's true. Would have to politely ask the Caps to confirm.

Now, however, things are not looking good as Puckpedia removed him completely from the Leafs' roster yesterday as the contract has still not officially been registered with the league, leaving lots of doubt that Hakanpaa will be medically cleared to play.

Back