• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

I like the talking point of we just want a front office that will do whatever it takes to win...and that means zero emotion.

Hence I don't think they will be able to even find a market for JT and he won't leave for the one year with his young family and he'll retire if he left....sooooo. You put JT on LTIR a la Stone. With his almost career ending injury keeping him off, he gives the C to Matthews and then comes back as 3lw or 4C for the playoffs.
You get rid of marner for a D, and 3C or a player and a number one G.

That's what it'll take to win. Break jts leg if need be.

Reactions: CH1
That's a big accusation to be throwing out and nothing something I would expect from Mirtle unless it had some legs

Sewer job to get him to waive ?

50 points in 57 playoff games doesn't even leave too much room for complaints, to be completely honest.

I don't think there's a scenario where we deal him and (1) we get better, and/or (2) he doesn't go off and enjoy playoff success elsewhere.

Just noticed he turned 27 a couple of days ago, though. Clock is starting to feel like it's ticking.

Jack Johnson had a better hockey dad.

Honestly, its probably a lost cause for Marner to play in a big market if this is how he and his old man behave.

He's not unclasping from his Pops nipple now if he never has

I mean, what does this story even mean.

He has someone harassing media? How? They're crank calling Cox and Simmons?

50 points in 57 playoff games doesn't even leave too much room for complaints, to be completely honest.

I don't think there's a scenario where we deal him and (1) we get better, and/or (2) he doesn't go off and enjoy playoff success elsewhere.

Just noticed he turned 27 a couple of days ago, though. Clock is starting to feel like it's ticking.

A less flattering playoff stat stolen from The Oak Leafs on Twitter:

Since 2019, Mitch has played a combined 16 games 5’s, 6’s & 7 and has had 47 power play minutes in those games.

0 goals, 5 assists

A less flattering playoff stat stolen from The Oak Leafs on Twitter:

Since 2019, Mitch has played a combined 16 games 5’s, 6’s & 7 and has had 47 power play minutes in those games.

0 goals, 5 assists
Sad.

I'm guessing Matty's stats over that same stretch is pretty close to identical to that though?

Back