• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

You would guess wrong. Which shocks me.

It's kind of a fucked up stat though. Their series in 2020 was only a 5 game series. If we just call it the final 3 games of every series since 2019: Matthews has 14 points in 15 games.

I was coming here to ask the exact same thing. Sens did us and others a solid by taking Green off the board, but there's not that many good options out there. Hesitating with this is bad.
No doubt MLSE wants to present an air of "deep thought" before they make the official announcement on Fri. Although this decision has probably been made weeks, if not months ago?

If everyone comes back including Keefe, i swear to god…
Don't be surprised.

The fanbase went from "Marner has to go" on Sunday morning to "Well obviously you can't trade Marner" by Monday afternoon. If Shanahan isnt being fired they're probably going to run it back like nothing happened.

For the next coach I just have 3 questions:

1. Do you believe in chipping off the glass and dump in?
2. Do you hate analytics?
3. Do you think the point is to have fun?

I think it's very very clear and fairly obvious that Keefe is gone. But as we know the problems run way deeper than that so I'll take little pleasure in his firing. If Treliving is gonna be the one in charge of trading Marner/Tavares and building a new d corps, I have zero optimism. Fucking zero.

Back