• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

They’re going to run it back. One more kick at the can for everyone. Then complete retool once the Tavares and Marner deals are up.
You thinking they're both deadline deals? I don't risk them walking away. I would want serious assets. What happens if they run it one more time and the same thing happens and then you have ufa?

Habs did this a lot and it's bad asset management.

The conundrum of the so-called "insider". They find out about stuff which the fans would want to know but if they actually spill the beans they get cut off from their sources and are no longer on the inside anymore. Their access depends on their silence, which makes them pretty much useless to us fans. I say this about all these guys, Friedman, Dreger, all of them. If you know something tell us, otherwise fuck off. Stop trying to make a career out of being cryptic because we're all too old to be playing "I've got a secret".
Why can't all your posts be like this one?

This was always the base case for me so no excitement here. It was obvious.

Not happy till Tre is gone and he's obviously gonna get another year at minimum here. It's such a defining year for the team that I really didn't want this moron in charge of operations but here we are.

Berube has been begging to coach the Leafs for awhile here. There is no bigger lock than ol' Craigy. Congrats to lof! You will get to look at that hot piece of ass every game for the next few years!

Back