• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

It's necessary

r86tqyuyisa61.jpg

He did all of those to himself by choice, while being a millionaire.
i rescind all criticism

I think they run it back. Wait the year for all the contracts to expire. I don’t like it but I expect Marner and Tavares to hold up any potential deals.

I don’t think I’d extend Bertuzzi. Not long term anyway. If he and or Domi want to come back on short term deals that’s fine,

Find a goalie for fuck sakes. I’ve been talking about this for years now. Pay the premium. Change the way the team has been built. We haven’t had an elite goalie in 20 years.

I think they run it back. Wait the year for all the contracts to expire. I don’t like it but I expect Marner and Tavares to hold up any potential deals.

I don’t think I’d extend Bertuzzi. Not long term anyway. If he and or Domi want to come back on short term deals that’s fine,

Find a goalie for fuck sakes. I’ve been talking about this for years now. Pay the premium. Change the way the team has been built. We haven’t had an elite goalie in 20 years.
I would go with Woll, goalies are assholes

Lots of pros for Marner if he waives for Ottawa. Gets that 8th year on extension(Assuming they have the money to extend). Close to home. A lot less pressure. Becomes the “leader”. Paul a short drive away.

Crazy talk. Woll can't stay healthy for longer than 15 minutes and you want him as 1A? Minten is 2-3 years away. Cowan maybe, maybe ready next year but we're probably into a 20% chance or so. Kid doesn't turn 19 for a few more weeks still. We've had similar OHL star prospects over the last bunch of years and if they're ready for a regular role by 21-22 yrs old (Kadri, Robertson), you're doing pretty fucking good.

Back