• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

I like Woll but he has to prove he can play. Hasn’t started more than 30 games in a season in 4 yrs

Ya. Being a PPG in D plus 2 is not good.
Seems like the type to make it as a bottom 6 guy

We went through all the stat comparables a few months ago in the prospects thread and I think the takeaway was that he's tracking along with 3C types like Boone Jenner.

But that's probably the higher end of his upside.

They just need to replace samsonov with a guy that can give them ~40 games. Woll 30, new guy 40, 3rd/4th goalie can give you 10 or whatever. He doesn't even have to be better than Woll or a guy they expect to start in the playoffs, but he shouldn't be as shit as samsonov.

We went through all the stat comparables a few months ago in the prospects thread and I think the takeaway was that he's tracking along with 3C types like Boone Jenner.

But that's probably the higher end of his upside.
Is that still the case? Sure felt like his production fell off after he got traded but I haven't paid much attention. In any case he doesn't get me hard at all really. Feels like the most likely scenario is that he's a dime a dozen replaceable player you can find on the market for 1-3m. A Boone Jenner type would be beautiful but probably the less likely scenario.

Is that still the case? Sure felt like his production fell off after he got traded but I haven't paid much attention. In any case he doesn't get me hard at all really. Feels like the most likely scenario is that he's a dime a dozen replaceable player you can find on the market for 1-3m. A Boone Jenner type would be beautiful but probably the less likely scenario.

lol, no.

Shhhhh.

19th overall. One point away from a zillion way tie for 11th. One good game and he cracks top 10.

And I have no idea if he's getting prime minutes and opportunities.

Playing against children with milk mustaches as an almost 20 yr old who was drafted 2 yrs ago in the 2nd round of the NHL draft.

He should be dad dicking, not being just a guy who is pretty good.

Don't look up who though.

You told me, and I still did it.

giphy.gif

Why didn't I just listen?

and yeah, Minten is the 2C behind a 5'9 undrafted 20 yr old named Trevor Wong.

That seems less than ideal to me.

Playing against children with milk mustaches as an almost 20 yr old who was drafted 2 yrs ago in the 2nd round of the NHL draft.

He should be dad dicking, not being just a guy who is pretty good.
If we're looking for him to be a top line player.

I don't think we're looking for points overload for a bottom sixer.

And the value he has for me is replacing shit like Kampf and Dewar.

Back