• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Yeah, people make too much of this.
Dont get me wrong, youll find a team and a good return ( or at least what the GM thinks is a good return) but i think the NMC will have some sway, certain locations are just not happening, and it might only be Buffalo

Yeah, people make too much of this.
Accepting a trade potentially means he will also lock in a 90+ million deal in the process. If the other option is not signing with Toronto and potentially risking an injury or shit season that costs him tens of millions of dollars then call me crazy but I think he'll choose option A.

Mitch has been dying to be a Leaf his whole life. He’s chasing franchise points records. His best bud is Matthews. He plays in his hometown. This guy will not go quietly. If I were him I’d reject all trade attempts and just negotiate my 8 year deal with a discount to appease the brass.

Mitch has been dying to be a Leaf his whole life. He’s chasing franchise points records. His best bud is Matthews. He plays in his hometown. This guy will not go quietly. If I were him I’d reject all trade attempts and just negotiate my 8 year deal with a discount to appease the brass.
He's not 6. They don't care about playing for a particular team as much as you think. It's a business.

You think this guy with that Dad is taking fucking less?

It's absolutely insane to think Sheldon Keefe is the only or biggest problem with this org, but i suspect that is going to be the sales pitch and there will be enough people who buy it.

I hope you’re wrong
When we were discussing the idea of firing Dubas, I was frightened because of who they'd hire next. Those fears turned out to be valid.

And now that Edmundson, Boosh, Benoit and the slugs outperformed in a system literally designed for them (no fucking shit they'll outperform when the system is designed for talentless plugs), I believe the higher ups will look at that and think they need more of that, not less.

When we were discussing the idea of firing Dubas, I was frightened because of who they'd hire next. Those fears turned out to be valid.

And now that Edmundson, Boosh, Benoit and the slugs outperformed in a system literally designed for them (no fucking shit they'll outperform when the system is designed for talentless plugs), I believe the higher ups will look at that and think they need more of that, not less.
Edmundson, Boosh or both are being resigned if this front office remains intact, plus another big nasty D

Back