• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

He acts like someone who just had a shitty playoffs and is getting a lot of the blame.

A competitor like him likely wants to come back and silence the critics, not let himself get run out of town.
If he was a real competitor he wouldn't need to wait until next season to prove his critics wrong; he'd have fucking stepped up and done something in the now instead of sulking like a little bitch. He can get 100 points next year and it won't mean jack shit if he disappears in the playoffs again. The time for him to silence his critics was 2 weeks ago, not 5 months from now.

He is less read than the instructions on a shampoo bottle or the contract you sign for ITunes
There is nothing less interesting than a perma bull or a perma bear. If I'm gonna read a 5000 word essay, it's gonna be from someone with an original thought. And not from someone that has the same message in every post: "Leafs suck and will never win and there's nothing they can do to ever win because something something Toronto mustaches"

There is an argument for some guys to have Toronto ( and every other major market and Canadian city ) on a NMC because you simply want to go to work and go home and not deal with the publicity. I absolutely get that as an edge case for some guys, but in no way is it exclusive to the Leafs

Marner may not want Utah, but who knows....

Tavares could totally do one year in Utah and they would resign or he begs to come back on a short term cheaper deal after next year.

I too would like 22 million in cap space, but you can't dump Marner.

I think you get something good for JT so they can have somewhat of a name.

He is less read than the instructions on a shampoo bottle or the contract you sign for ITunes
If nobody read my posts I would never have been banned. As it is the person who last did it didn't even have the stones to take ownership for it, or give a reason or a warning or anything. Just a fit of pique and a bit of power is all it took.

But yeah, nobody reads my posts. Sure they don't. Because you always ban people to whom no one pays attention, don't you?

There is nothing less interesting than a perma bull or a perma bear. If I'm gonna read a 5000 word essay, it's gonna be from someone with an original thought. And not from someone that has the same message in every post: "Leafs suck and will never win and there's nothing they can do to ever win because something something Toronto mustaches"
Oh dont get me wrong, i judged this fucker immediately upon seeing his handle on this forum, that stupid fucking picture of that stupid fucking unfunny jersey and the amount of time he dedicates to "posting" on the board of the team he's openly unfunnily mocking.

There will be big market teams interested in Mitch. He would basically have his choice of where he wanted to live.

Tavares though would probably do Utah. Fuck, he might be a mormon already.

Mitch to LAK for Byfield + Clarke
Tavares to Utah for Crouse + Shea Weber's corpse.

XXXXXX-Matthews-Crouse
Robertson-Byfield-Nylander
Knies-XXXXXX-McMann
XXXXXX-Holmberg-XXXXX

XXXXXX-XXXXX
Rielly-McCabe
Benoit-Lilly
Clarke

XXXXXX
Woll

With a ton of cap left and some trade assets to go get your 1A goalie, 2 defenders, etc, etc.

Last edited:
207 Forwards Have played 10+ mintues 5v5

#60 Knies 54.9%
#72 Tavares 53.3%

#83 Marner 51.6%
#87 Matthews 50.9%
#94 Bertuzzi 50.4%
#95 Domi 50.2%
#102 Jarnkrok 49.4%
#105 Nylander 49.0%
#109 Robertson 48.2%

#154 Holmberg 43.2%

#191 Gregor 33.0%

#195 Reaves 28.6%
#200 Dewar 27.4%

#202 Kampf 27.1%

And of course Kampf played many more minutes than anyone else in at least the bottom-15 in xgf%.

112 Dmen have played 10+ minutes

#31 Rielly 54.6%
#36 McCabe 53.7%

#61 Boosh 48.1%
#75 Edmundson 45.3%
#83 Benoit 43.6%

#98 Brodie 38.3%
#101 Liljegren 36.8%

We have 2 good dmen and they were both good.

Back