• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Are people
He will be crying soon when Gally when he becomes a very expensive third liner

I think we have 1-2 years of being able to trade Gally. Problem is, look what happened to Tyler Johnson, Tampa couldn't dump him and he makes less than Gally.

Are people

I think we have 1-2 years of being able to trade Gally. Problem is, look what happened to Tyler Johnson, Tampa couldn't dump him and he makes less than Gally.

I think his trade clause kicks in this summer

There is no chance they move him , a kick in the nuts optics wire

First Nero cries with him to welcome him back ,then GFY .....not happening

The time was 2 years ago ...as Freidman said .....we could of of got the moon

We are are 1-2 years away from another albatross deal on the cap

Are people

Johnson has a full NMC - he & only decides where he goes. Agreed to be put on waivers & Preds were willing to pick him up but he didn’t want to go to Nash.

He’ll end up back home in Seattle at expansion draft.

I think his trade clause kicks in this summer

There is no chance they move him , a kick in the nuts optics wire

First Nero cries with him to welcome him back ,then GFY .....not happening

The time was 2 years ago ...as Freidman said .....we could of of got the moon

We are are 1-2 years away from another albatross deal on the cap
Gallagher’s NTC is a 6-team no trade...that leaves one amongst 26-other teams

So your saying there is a chance
In a couple of years when cap immediately sky rockets $6.5M w no bonus payouts will not be an issue to deal. Remember Gionta made $5.5M....11-years ago as a 30-year old

Yanni Gourde makes over $5M, avg 18G per season...

In a couple of years when cap immediately sky rockets $6.5M w no bonus payouts will not be an issue to deal. Remember Gionta made $5.5M....11-years ago as a 30-year old

Yanni Gourde makes over $5M, avg 18G per season...

Gourde is a role who compliments stars and produces in the playoffs

6.5 mil for what Gally will be is an albatross , he doesn’t have anything in the tank to complete 6 more years

6.5 mil for what Gally will be is an albatross , he doesn’t have anything in the tank to complete 6 more years
Was $5.5M for Gionta starting at 30 in 2010 $ an albatross?

You realize Gallagher was on 33G pace this past season right? 30+ again...

Injuries happen it’s a physical sport, Hedman is apparently waiting for the end of the playoffs for major surgery, that’s 2-in last-3 years.

Last edited:
i think Bergy has shown us that he can adapt…so i don’t see him sinking with the ship with the old vets.

Problem is he often goes on the record with shit like he said last week: « I am tied to Price and i will die with Price »

and last summer when he cried talk about Gallagher.

What happens when next year Gallagher is injured again to start the playoffs (if we make them)
He also said he wasn't trading Subban, until he did.

Was $5.5M for Gionta starting at 30 in 2010 $ an albatross?

You realize Gallagher was on 33G pace this past season right? 30+ again...

Injuries happen it’s a physical sport, Hedman is apparently waiting for the end of the playoffs for major surgery, that’s 2-in last-3 years.

Couldnt care less about a decade ago , regime had to scramble to mish mash a roster after letting all UFA`s go

Team is a bubble team and you and I know 11 will be an albatross soon enough

Should of cashed in our trade chips years ago in a Suzuki type trade , major fk up

What good is 11 when the playoffs start his tank is 3/4 empty

Couldnt care less about a decade ago , regime had to scramble to mish mash a roster after letting all UFA`s go

Should of cashed in our trade chips years ago in a Suzuki type trade , major fk up

they should probably trade suzuki in a suziki type trade now

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Suzuki-Cole-Romanov-Bust-Evans.....that's a nice core going forward....it's not Crosby-Malkin-MacKinnon-Rantanen, but still not bad

Kulak is also still on the younger side, so i'm sure they will keep him as depth

Back