• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Sure. I've learned that the initial opinion is rarely the correct one though. Too many variables right down to the day the person is having. I've been much happier this way.

100% But not everyone is like you and me and you increase your chances of success by doing the small things that generate sympathy capital, like being polite.

I just went to Asia for 3 weeks dude. No issues. I know you're in a different position with the little one but adults can travel if they're not idiots about masks, vax etc.
oh ya - going to scotland for the open championship this summer

it has been too long

oh ya - going to scotland for the open championship this summer

it has been too long
You need to learn some basic Gaelic - the “Committee” will decide what’s sufficient - before you depart so as to not offend . . . certain FI posters. I doubt any sane Scotsman gives a Flying F, however.

You need to learn some basic Gaelic - the “Committee” will decide what’s sufficient - before you depart so as to not offend . . . certain FI posters. I doubt any sane Scotsman gives a Flying F, however.
ill just wear my kilt to fit in

i know and I do sometimes but my brain doesn't like it
being an introvert doesnt help either

oh and I was speaking of any language
- in germany everybody that saw my last name just starting speaking german to me and the horrible way i said "i do not speak german" in german made me cringe
"Ich bin ein auslander"

Who am I missing?

Anderson - Suzuki - Caufield
Gally - Dovorak - Hoffman
Poehling - Evans - Armia
Byron - Wright/Cooley - Pezzetta

Petry - Edmundson
Savard - Romanov
Baron - Harris

Price
Allen

Looks like a good chance at first overall next year - I cannot see us signing anyone of substance - and maybe we can find a taker for Petry in the offseason

I am assuming Drouin and Weber are done

Reactions: CH1
Who am I missing?

Anderson - Suzuki - Caufield
Gally - Dovorak - Hoffman
Poehling - Evans - Armia
Byron - Wright/Cooley - Pezzetta

Petry - Edmundson
Savard - Romanov
Baron - Harris

Price
Allen

You’re missing Slafkovsky, Nemec or Jiricek cause there’s no way we’re getting top 2

You’re missing Slafkovsky, Nemec or Jiricek cause there’s no way we’re getting top 2

giphy.gif

Tremendous hire IMO - Chris Boucher did some consulting for Habs under MB while heading up hockey analytics for Sportlogiq & never understood why the org had hired that junior chipmunk (who was canned after going public w his dissatisfaction of the Subban / Weber deal) vs Boucher a few years back

SJS had set him up with a luxury gig, looks like Habs did a good job poaching

Last edited:
Back