• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Which is an amazing feat considering you read Wehave's posts!

Seriously dude, respect.
Thanks, my drinking started when i was playing Junior Hockey and meeting the boys after practice/games or whatever for pints.. I lost control of it later, just after i finished playing hockey , i became a night club rat, i started to snort which gave me the stamina to drink to the wee hours.. i hid it very well,, when i quit, i was blessed to have a good support group of friends.. If i can do it, anyone can ..

Thought I’d mention, Ryan Rezmierski (head scout of DET with Jesse Wallin) has been removed from the team website and word on the street has him joining Verbeek in Ana.

#cueMaddenJr….

What did people expect...
If people didn't have expectations there'd be no reason to bother asking for an interview. Considering how unilluminating they usually are, I dont know why they bother. I rarely listen to these types of interviews because I know in advance that I'm not going to know anything after that I didn't know before. The GM's job is to talk while saying nothing. You aren't going to get any useful information out of a GM unless they don't know how to do their job.

Back