• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

It just goes to show how long the Habs have gone without a Cup.. retiring players numbers that did not win a Stanley Cup just puts us at the same level of teams that retire numbers without a cup win.. We have a fantastic History! All the retired numbers hanging right now deserve to be there..

It just goes to show how long the Habs have gone without a Cup.. retiring players numbers that did not win a Stanley Cup just puts us at the same level of teams that retire numbers without a cup win.. We have a fantastic History! All the retired numbers hanging right now deserve to be there..
So what you're saying is that Randy McKay won't get his jersey retired ?

Not sure how real it is but I’ve seen that mock-up
before. Hope it transpires.

Disagree. HuGo have already amassed solid assets up front and moves from a position of strength will come next year to round it out. My expectation is one more year and I think that's the timeline sold to ownership.

Disagree. HuGo have already amassed solid assets up front and moves from a position of strength will come next year to round it out. My expectation is one more year and I think that's the timeline sold to ownership.

Way too many holes to fill in a short time

Most of this team is gone in 2 years or if retained are slugs like Gally and Armia

D is a mess and team has no goalies

Team has solid kids in the funnel but expecting solid results in 2 years is unrealistic

A new regime is finally putting the stamps on a proper rebuild , no need to push the poker chips to the middle of the table

Regime needs to build a year over year competitive team not mish mash what Nero was doing

They aren't intending on winning with those players. The mental gymnastics you put yourself through man...

Back