• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

So this Guhle kid.....he's actually more a #1D, than a #2D....i mean, he's played top minutes against the best players and has looked awesome

Yeah yeah, we're only in November of his 1st season...but first impressions are out of this world great

Guhle might be our second most important player going forward (after Suzuki.....and yes, more important than Caulfied)

So this Guhle kid.....he's actually more a #1D, than a #2D....i mean, he's played top minutes against the best players and has looked awesome

Yeah yeah, we're only in November of his 1st season...but first impressions are out of this world great

Guhle might be our second most important player going forward (after Suzuki.....and yes, more important than Caulfied)

Cornerstone of the D for a decade.

1D are Hedman and Josi types , that’s not Guhle

A 2/3 , 200 foot McDonough for me

Bang on this one

Back