• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Yeah they are man. You're just blind to it. Your arguments aren't logical and you insert "facts" that are pure opinion.

You're not the first and won't be the last. Differing definitions of terminology.

Some are just blind to define layers of ability

Sure you and I will be buried the next time you see this putrid offence of a finals team again

A flawed team that went from the finals to the worst team in the league
Caveat - Over 700 man-games lost due to injury which is a NEW NHL record.. not to mention two of them were Price and Weber for the complete season..

Caveat - Over 700 man-games lost due to injury which is a NEW NHL record.. not to mention two of them were Price and Weber for the complete season..
Price and weber were also the coach.

Dano was a giant loss as well.

Side note....
The other big injures were people like Byron, and Drouin.

The mirage was short lived , the seeds of demise were planted years ago

24th place team gets a playoff lifeline , that summer regime and team gets ripped up

Next year in a normal season = no playoffs

Weber was near the end and Carey was on his last ligament

Thats why Nero beefed up his lineup and patched his last breath as he knew the covid gift was there 1 more year

I understand injuries but this run was over

The 18 wheeler was going off the cliff , LONG OVERDUE

Finally , a quality regime and coach is place , and so far A+

Proper rebuild is on its way , refreshing to see .

The mirage was short lived , the seeds of demise were planted years ago

24th place team gets a playoff lifeline , that summer regime and team gets ripped up

Next year in a normal season = no playoffs

Weber was near the end and Carey was on his last ligament

Thats why Nero beefed up his lineup and patched his last breath as he knew the covid gift was there 1 more year

I understand injuries but this run was over

The 18 wheeler was going off the cliff , LONG OVERDUE

Finally , a quality regime and coach is place , and so far A+

Proper rebuild is on its way , refreshing to see .
Show me one team that lost over 700 man games including their TWO main stars for the season and still make the playoffs? You pump the "covid" excuse in why they went to the finals but yet dismiss the FACT that this team lost 700 man games and that is why they were so bad last year.. yes the rebuild is on but it isn't going to go the way you want or think it should go..

Show me one team that lost over 700 man games including their TWO main stars for the season and still make the playoffs? You pump the "covid" excuse in why they went to the finals but yet dismiss the FACT that this team lost 700 man games and that is why they were so bad last year.. yes the rebuild is on but it isn't going to go the way you want or think it should go..
Show me a team ranked 24th making the playoffs .......... that off season consequences would of been a shit show

Cmon LG , the team was fucken doomed with no covid environment , even with injuries .

Team would of been ripped to shreds that offseason with a house cleaning, there is no playoffs in a normal season

Remember 31 and 6 were done and many of our players played 60+ games

If this was an elite finals team and one bad or injury riddled year turns into a good next season , that I understand

This team was a shit show ready to implode hanging on a thread

Hugo turned over 2/3 of that roster so far and more to go , time is up rebuild is upon us .

Show me a team ranked 24th making the playoffs .......... that off season consequences would of been a shit show

Cmon LG , the team was fucken doomed with no covid environment , even with injuries .

Team would of been ripped to shreds that offseason with a house cleaning, there is no playoffs in a normal season

Remember 31 and 6 were done and many of our players played 60+ games

If this was an elite finals team and one bad or injury riddled year turns into a good next season , that I understand

This team was a shit show ready to implode hanging on a thread

Hugo turned over 2/3 of that roster so far and more to go , time is up rebuild is upon us .
If not for Covid they don't make the playoffs for 6 out of 7 years including 5 straight up to last season. No way there wouldn't have been consequences for that, especially when they were doing all this without even attempting to do anything other than make it to 8th place. Covid provided them with 2 years of make-believe where they could pretend that they weren't as garbage as they actually were and had been for nearly all of Bergevin's tenure.

Nah. Too much hitting in that.
when your son becomes a rep player in Bantam and absolutely destroys a guy, I guarantee you will be standing there going "that's my boy".. I remember when my son destroyed a guy the same game he scored the winning goal. I figure he would have said, did you like my goal, nope, his first words were "did you see how I fucked that guy up". It's a rite of passage

The COVID excuse is so dumb as everyone played under the same conditions and knew those conditions going in and these guys just like to use very weak arguments to try to justify crying and whining about the Habs.

It’s why I just roll eyes.

Back