• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

i know, i am just rattling his cage.. Geeman is a smart hockey dude but has a hard time with the Habs, it makes me wonder why he cheers for them.. if i was going define a hockey player as a "beast", it is Bob Gainey

Gainey and Carbo were freaks of nature back then and made the HOF without being offensive stars

Regarded as top defensive 2 way players of all time , Dano is going to HOF with a bought ticket in the stands

i know, i am just rattling his cage.. Geeman is a smart hockey dude but has a hard time with the Habs, it makes me wonder why he cheers for them.. if i was going define a hockey player as a "beast", it is Bob Gainey

I love the Habs since the 70`s but you have to call a spade a spade especially since their last cup

Hugo so far is A+ , fantastic to see.

Yeah they are man. You're just blind to it. Your arguments aren't logical and you insert "facts" that are pure opinion.

You're not the first and won't be the last. Differing definitions of terminology.

When Viktor Tikhonov calls you the best hockey player on the planet it means something because that prick never floated compliments.

Name me 1 player that will ever go to the finals as your 1C with 1 goal in 20+ games playing 21 minutes a night

You think Boston wins a cup with Bergeron with 1 goal , the putrid offensive output on our top 6 will never be duplicated again in a normal 82 game season
I never said Dano was a # 1 centre, I said he played like a beast .. his job was to shut down and that he did

I think ghoulie can be a number 1D.

That Markov level. Not the consistent Norris finalist level like makar, Hedman

Maybe 10 to 15th best D in the league.

Name me 1 player that will ever go to the finals as your 1C with 1 goal in 20+ games playing 21 minutes a night

You think Boston wins a cup with Bergeron with 1 goal , the putrid offensive output on our top 6 will never be duplicated again in a normal 82 game season
Are you saying that Suzuki’s comparable is Dano?

Back