• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

That's why I posted it. Apparently some players still think it is an important stat. I wonder if their agents actually argue anything based on +/-.

Players, especially old school players, do pay attention to +/-. Nobody likes to be scored on while on the ice. But they don't try to use it to compare themselves to other players.

That's why I posted it. Apparently some players still think it is an important stat. I wonder if their agents actually argue anything based on +/-.
Yeah but the problem with just using analytics to judge a player or even an entire team is that it doesn’t really account for skill level.

Take a minute and read the article. Don't just headline read. It is a good breakdown and explanation of the numbers over the past 3 years.

Marc Antoine Godin gave Danault the lowest grade on his report card. Suzuki got the highest (Asian students...always top of class)

It is a bit easier playing with the lead so they should try to continue that.

Fuck them. They took Ottawa lightly and the refs decided to equalize the game. Terribly inconsistent officiating.

**** them. They took Ottawa lightly and the refs decided to equalize the game. Terribly inconsistent officiating.
They were talking about the shortage of refs, linesmen have had to fill in as refs and they’re running out of options with all the Covid flareups

It’s going to become a major cluster til the playoffs when they beat will be in place...if the NHL makes it to a playoffs..

They were talking about the shortage of refs, linesmen have had to fill in as refs and they’re running out of options with all the Covid flareups

It’s going to become a major cluster til the playoffs when they beat will be in place...if the NHL makes it to a playoffs..
The amount of missed calls, only to be called with the minutes left, last night was staggering. Blatant high sticks and interference all night long. Just a farce for a professional sports league.

Back