• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

WTF is he supposed to say...NO?
That's the thing, people ask the athletes to be truthful and when they are, those same people will bury them.

Hey, Johnny, think you're going to win tonight?

"I mean, yeah?"

Headline: Johnny predicts that Johnny's Team will beat Melvin's Team tonight!

Fans: omfg hes giving them bulletin board material wtf

They were talking about the shortage of refs, linesmen have had to fill in as refs and they’re running out of options with all the Covid flareups

It’s going to become a major cluster til the playoffs when they beat will be in place...if the NHL makes it to a playoffs..
I liked the yellow jersey guys that reffed during the Schoenfeld episode (for those old enough to remember). Get them back.

That's the thing, people ask the athletes to be truthful and when they are, those same people will bury them.

Hey, Johnny, think you're going to win tonight?

"I mean, yeah?"

Headline: Johnny predicts that Johnny's Team will beat Melvin's Team tonight!

Fans: omfg hes giving them bulletin board material wtf
I wasn’t criticizing him for his answer.

Incredible. Allen already has as many wins as all the backups the Habs used last season combined.

I wasn’t criticizing Danault. I think he was being honest.
It is Monday morning...thought I’d point out Danault has 2G in his last 44GP and 1 is an empty netter.

Wonder if he still thinks turning down that reported deal was the right move...

It is Monday morning...thought I’d point out Danault has 2G in his last 44GP and 1 is an empty netter.

Wonder if he still thinks turning down that reported deal was the right move...

His wife is probably more pissed off than him

For a 28 year old to never have your payday not the smartest decision

Back