• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

I think most of us would be fine with a coaching change. My son’s team has a 6’1” 13 year old d-man who takes about 25 shots a game. Our coach loves it but all the other players think it’s idiotic. It is.

Reactions: CH1
I wouldn't go entirely blaming the dmen for shooting like that.....it's not like the forwards are setting up great scoring plays (like for example the Leafs forwards have been doing)

Maybe if the forwards created more chances, rather than ALWAYS circling it back to dmen who have no clear shooting lanes.....
They're only following directives and that's my issue. They are executing the plan.

I think most of us would be fine with a coaching change. My son’s team has a 6’1” 13 year old d-man who takes about 25 shots a game. Our coach loves it but all the other players think it’s idiotic. It is.

Unless your son's dmen teammate is Cale Makar's brother (with similar talent)...then no, it's not dumb.... ''just give it to Will''

Julien is not a bad coach...but this team, at this exact point in time, needed Peter Laviolette
He's not a bad coach, but he's not a great one, and his mentality is outdated. Adaptability has never been his strongest suit.

I've always found his teams uninspiring, even when he was coaching powerhouses in Boston.

Drouin.png

Back