• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

The rinks in Canada are empty. It’s not that much pressure, in that sense.

I meant the pressure of having to provide a spark in a morgue like locker room. Anyway, I see CC playing another 2 games in Laval. That's still a week away...and hopefully Habs can show some life

I meant the pressure of having to provide a spark in a morgue like locker room. Anyway, I see CC playing another 2 games in Laval. That's still a week away...and hopefully Habs can show some life
If they lose both to Calgary . . .

If Suzuki and Romanov are exempt, do the Habs really have 8 players worth protecting from Seattle?

Barely, I think.

Who cares who they expose , I think Chariot goes in the draft

They will have a bigger pool of decent goalies to choose from , doubt Allen gets picked up

Let’s see if teams are dumb as last time when silly side bets and protecting the wrong players were made

A prospect with some upside, not a 24 year old 4th liner.
Would you have traded Lehkonen and a 2nd for Hall?
I would have but Anders Bjork is “better” than Lehkonen. And no one was willing to give up a prospect with upside for a pending UFA who is no longer good. Also, Hall is more playmaker than goal scorer. We need a goal scorer. I could care less that we didn’t get Hall.

So which out of left field no name complementary scrub will Habs be acquiring today?

I think he is done , taxi squad has the scrap he normally would be going after

With CC ready to go and RP ( not sure if he qualifies this year ) as your upside kids not much more he can do

Mete should be picked up as well

Back