• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hurricanes Off Season Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
T minus 7 minutes and no email. This is a throwback to the bad old days.
It's a throwback to everything that ticket office has ever done ... for 25 years, through two different owners. Their ineptitude is truly constant, along with that of the morons who manage parking

On the upside, they make the dinguses who run ticket sales at the Wolfpack Club seem competent by comparison. So, they're performing a small service to a portion of the community.

The Canes will tell you that this whole Stadium Series ticket thing is 100% run by the league. To be fair, that's credible.

....462nd in the queue...

I clicked through to their LIVE queue ... I'm number 350-something. So, so stupid to do it this way

BTW ... there is zero chance there will be inventory left for the general public unless they're holding something in reserve. Which I doubt

The prime seats were $275 a ticket. Given the cost of concert tickets nowadays its not even a shock anymore when the final number comes up. o_O

They must have held some tickets back for partial STMs. There were seats not made available in higher rows in Sec 20. I'm assuming the will let partial STMs have a go at those.

Ugh. I have a few friends who might grab 3 for me; hoping so because the resale market will be disgusting I'm sure.

The prime seats were $275 a ticket. Given the cost of concert tickets nowadays its not even a shock anymore when the final number comes up. o_O

They must have held some tickets back for partial STMs. There were seats not made available in higher rows in Sec 20. I'm assuming the will let partial STMs have a go at those.
Maybe, but the NHL reserves a huge chunk of tickets for their own use. I suspect those higher, more sheltered areas on the west would be the kind of thing the NHL would block off for corporate suits.

Ugh. I have a few friends who might grab 3 for me; hoping so because the resale market will be disgusting I'm sure.
Virtually everybody I talked to is betting on the re-sale market being obnoxious. The vast majority of STMers bought the full bag so they could sell off half of their tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back