• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

KK Signs Offer Sheet From Canes/Habs Don't Match

So if Brady Tkachuk is the better player why is it that KK got the offer sheet and he didn't?

BT would be matched, plus we're all aware of the revenge play. Actually Montreal was kinda dumb to leave itself so vulnerable.

What a mess Bergevin created...

I'm also surprised that so many posters think that KK has shown all his potential.

What a mess Bergevin created...

I'm also surprised that so many posters think that KK has shown all his potential.
What mess did MB create, if KK didn’t want to sign can’t force him - Lekhonen & Poehling had no issues signing..notice at all the unsigned RFAs?

Why are they unsigned..maybe the agents are saying don’t sign and wait out a potential offer sheet?

Old news, I suppose, but Friedman suspects the Habs are shopping the picks for immediate roster addition.

The odds of landing a difference maker C are slim right now

No point trying to move solid draft capital just for the sake to land a C if they let KK walk

Go get a bandaid player like Tierney for a year and ride it out

Get that high pick this year

The odds of landing a difference maker C are slim right now

No point trying to move solid draft capital just for the sake to land a C if they let KK walk

Go get a bandaid player like Tierney for a year and ride it out

Get that high pick this year
The odd of getting a difference maker next year are slim as well. Hell they are slim every year. There is a serious shortage of centers in the league.

The odd of getting a difference maker next year are slim as well. Hell they are slim every year. There is a serious shortage of centers in the league.

Exactly , so why force a move to get that player

KK or no KK , this is going to be a fucktard challenging year with our D in shambles

If there’s draft in Montreal next year they’d definitely keep one of the firsts.
After how they wasted their pick on Leblanc back in 2009 I'd be fine with them not having a first round pick next year. Since it's in Montreal there would be pressure on the Habs to draft some "p'tit gars de chez nous" who has no business being a first round pick.

After how they wasted their pick on Leblanc back in 2009 I'd be fine with them not having a first round pick next year. Since it's in Montreal there would be pressure on the Habs to draft some "p'tit gars de chez nous" who has no business being a first round pick.

How will they fuk up Wright, Lambert , or Savoie in the top 3 :D

Back