• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lehkonen traded to Avs

Mmmmmmmhhh

giphy.gif

I would still trade the 2 of them for Owen Power.

Not me , I think Power will be solid but not elite

I see a bigger more rounded Erik Johnson in his prime

Habs need to solidify the top 4 , and those 2 can probably provide a decade of solid play

We have a lot of D coming up, but still don't really have a PP QB, need to find one of those.

Time to start working on the forward group though.

I do love that Hughes said in yesterday's fan Q&A that you always take BPA and roster construction comes later.

An obvious answer, but not so obvious for our former GM, so still nice to hear.
We'll see if they actually abide by/adhere to that credo. Easy to say months before the draft at a Q & A session.

Last edited:
Geoff probably influenced a lot of Bergy's decision making...

I don't think Geoff will tell Gorton how to do his job...

Geoff probably influenced a lot of Bergy's decision making...

I don't think Geoff will tell Gorton how to do his job...
Disagree Gorton’s been NHL ownerships GM doormat time & again - Bruins & NYR. He’ll do as he’s told, since he needs another 4.5 years to vest in NHL equity program

From that one youtube video and my Avalanche fan friend's input, Barron has first pairing physical abilities (size/skating) and skills, but at this point has limitations in decision-making/poise that top out at as a second pairing D. He's still only 20 so there's a lot of years to work on those.

Disagree Gorton’s been NHL ownerships GM doormat time & again - Bruins & NYR. He’ll do as he’s told, since he needs another 4.5 years to vest in NHL equity program
Total BS. You’re clearly still bitter that your gal Emile didn’t get the GM gig here, aren’t you?

Back