• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

For Xhekaj, I can't rank a project player whose upside at best is a fourth liner. While Beck doesn't have much more upside than the fourth line, I think he's all but guaranteed to make the NHL. Just a question of whether he becomes a regular this season or the next.

For Xhekaj, I can't rank a project player whose upside at best is a fourth liner. While Beck doesn't have much more upside than the fourth line, I think he's all but guaranteed to make the NHL. Just a question of whether he becomes a regular this season or the next.
Lose the Beck agenda. You're opening up yourself for serious mocking if you're wrong. We get it, you think he's overrated.

I'll ask to be chemically castrated before I start changing my opinions because people on the internet might mock me.

So yeah, Beck's a fourth line center. He might be a third line center if the third line center gets injured, though, I'll give you that.

Gee who knew?

There a difference between trying to change a mind and agreeing to disagree. As I said, we know your position and there's really no need to insert it as often as you do.

I'll ask to be chemically castrated before I start changing my opinions because people on the internet might mock me.

So yeah, Beck's a fourth line center. He might be a third line center if the third line center gets injured, though, I'll give you that.
Wow. You must spend alot of time having it out with others on twitter.

Back