• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Which goes back to what I said earlier, even when Reaves played Keefe never coached like a man who enjoyed having him on the roster in any capacity. You can see it even more now that he's given the 4th line a solidified role (though I probably disagree with him giving them that role). I put a lot on Keefe, but the Reaves thing was always 100% on Tre. And now that things look so much better without him, he has enough ammo to tell his boss to stfu if he says anything about him not playing enough.

Which goes back to what I said earlier, even when Reaves played Keefe never coached like a man who enjoyed having him on the roster in any capacity. You can see it even more now that he's given the 4th line a solidified role (though I probably disagree with him giving them that role). I put a lot on Keefe, but the Reaves thing was always 100% on Tre. And now that things look so much better without him, he has enough ammo to tell his boss to stfu if he says anything about him not playing enough.

View: https://x.com/TicTacTOmar/status/1712245021376651522?s=20

😳🫣😬😧

somehow Tre is making me like Keefer more than I did, which annoys me.

I have a sneaking suspicion if we'd ever pulled a Kucherov situation, the league would find a way to put a stop to it immediately.

The Robidas island stuff... well, I do think NHL bodies do break down and they aren't the same player anymore, but at least everyone we've Robidas'd has just... never played hockey again.

Not a chance in hell the NHL would ever let us get away with LTIR’ing one of Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares or Rielly, spending all of their cap space on other players at the deadline and then re-activating them for game #1 of the playoffs.

They’d probably just outright disqualify us from the playoffs, substitute in another team for us & strip multiple 1st round picks from us if we tried.

All good with one of Gary’s sunbelt/expansion babies though.

Not a chance in hell the NHL would ever let us get away with LTIR’ing one of Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares or Rielly, spending all of their cap space on other players at the deadline and then re-activating them for game #1 of the playoffs.

They’d probably just outright disqualify us from the playoffs, substitute in another team for us & strip multiple 1st round picks from us if we tried.

All good with one of Gary’s sunbelt/expansion babies though.

Then after winning it they make shirts mocking the whole process and basically rubbing it in the face of the rest of the league.

I have no issues with the kid but I wouldn't be too upset if they use the value he obtained from his strong preseason to get a big time longer term piece on the back end. But yeah, my first thought was oh fuck it's for Zadorov isn't it...

Back