• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

I was like LOF in real hockey but a fucking disgusting hog when I got competitive in beer league. Tunnel vision and ignore everyone on the ice kind of hog. The worst. And then I retired because my body broke and I'm borderline handicapped. The end.

View attachment 19581
You would be a good addition to my team, the Butt Puckers. We play at Elvis Stojko arena. Dm me.

So the self satisfaction of checking the stat sheets for yourself does nothing for you, but you take oodles of pride in others checking and discussing your playmaking prowess amongst themselves?
Some of the guys are very competitive and love chatting points. Also the league would give the top scorer the next season free, so guys are going for that too, but I think the organizer is stopping that now because he’s gone cash crazy. Raised prices two seasons in a row, and now no freebie.

Some of the guys are very competitive and love chatting points. Also the league would give the top scorer the next season free, so guys are going for that too, but I think the organizer is stopping that now because he’s gone cash crazy. Raised prices two seasons in a row, and now no freebie.
things are becoming more clear

I’d bet jonas has a Jamie macoun red wings jersey. And a snippet from his mustache.
No, i sold almost all NHL jerseys, stored the rest, MLB is my thing now. but i did have Yushkevich and Gill Leafs, and Babych Canucks, so ill give you points for effectively the same thing

Back