• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

I barely drank during the pandemic, and it badly screwed with my previously epic alcohol tolerance. Now I only occasionally drink and a couple of tequilas get me buzzed, which I guess is better, cheaper, and healthier.

Wine kills me though. I had like 3 glasses one night last week and wasn’t feeling great till midday the next day. It’s not even really a hangover, I think the sugar is too much. I don’t even care to drink wine that much, so from now on, 1 or 1.5 will be my max. And only with food.

The second day of my first 2 day hang over, for all intents and purposes, was the day I quit. Shit just wasn't fun anymore after that.

10+ years ago now, easy. I'll sip on something good once in a while to be social, but that's about the extent these days.
This is about where I land now as well. I enjoy a nice glass of wine with a meal but once in a while. I’ll have a cocktail when I’m out with friends but more interested in having a gummy and no headache or lack of sleep from alcohol anymore.

This is about where I land now as well. I enjoy a nice glass of wine with a meal but once in a while. I’ll have a cocktail when I’m out with friends but more interested in having a gummy and no headache or lack of sleep from alcohol anymore.

I still have a collection of very good tequila that I dip into a few times a year to sip on an ounce or two, and yeah a pinot noir or something if I take the time to make a good steak. Could probably count it one one hand though.

With that said, I still enjoy fucking up a few mojitos or anything tropical when I'm close to a beach. I expect that to pick up when I make the move eventually. But even then it's usually 2-3 tops. Can't remember the last time I got drunk tbh. A few years easy.

I was having a couple of great days at work but catching up on this thread really took the wind out of my sails

--- Preston is handicapped
--- nobody is drinking
--- secondary assists don't matter
--- no updated Habs reports from Frenemy

Zeke and Preston call bullshit on that one.

I still have a collection of very good tequila that I dip into a few times a year to sip on an ounce or two, and yeah a pinot noir or something if I take the time to make a good steak. Could probably count it one one hand though.

the IF is pretty ominous.

you ain't helping the mood, bud

Back