• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Try not drinking after your 4 year old goes down to sleep.

Listen, I have a small dog, which is at least as bad and I get by without drinking.

8cc9ba77cf2d5a6c7dc31ae7c617cb6f.gif

Hey I rarely get to that point! I drink often but binge drinking is a thing of the past. I spread out my consumption. It's healthier that way right?
Absolutely. At my vintage even a few messes with my sleep patterns. Binge drinking is nothing that interests me in the least. I’ll toss back some tequila once in a while but that’s about the limit for young fuckery lol

Hey man, you could have done us all a solid and just checked your crows feet in the mirror rather than remind the rest of us we're all getting old.

I’m sorry but I did warn everyone I was feeling glum for a variety of reasons….and that’s before finding out that I won’t be able to afford tix for Aussie Rules football on my upcoming trip

Bottom 6 Scoring Paces

("Bottom-6" = forwards ranked lower than 6th in EV+PP TOI)

Screenshot 2024-02-27 174247.png

sure hope we keep playing the kids.

I’m sorry but I did warn everyone I was feeling glum for a variety of reasons….and that’s before finding out that I won’t be able to afford tix for Aussie Rules football on my upcoming trip
I missed this warning. Why so glum, chum?

and the only point of binge drinking is to head to Chinatown/Pizzatown/Burgertown and lustily enjoy a plate of grease and salt

I listed a bunch of reasons...one of them being no HABS REPORT update from everyone's favourite Frenemy.
Shit, you want ramblings, you got ramblings. He was annoying me with a laundry list of garbage, and I just focused on pointing out just how bad the Anderson trade and extension turned out for him, even though he was over the moon when it happened and pumping Bergy for GM of the year. Frenemy only doubles down, however:

In terms of Anderson for Domi? YES!! Anyone should like that trade. The previous 3 season Anderson has been between 23 and 27 goals pro rated. Domi has played on 4 different teams and has been terrible outside of the Dallas playoff run. his production has been terrible. Anderson was VERY good in the playoffs when we BEAT the leafs and made the cup final. He's also a very good teammate, not a fuck up, and massive guy who can skate and would be the first to stand up for his teammates. Go compare numbers and see who has the better body of work. Lastly, as tough a time as Answer has had this season (no real centers to play with) he still has as many goals as Domi.

Dummy, you asked if the trade was good. 100% it was very good. We got rid of Galchenyuk and his drug issues for Domi for a year. With us, Domi put up 72 points and made the leafs look silly. We then traded Domi for Anderson and he GREATLY outperformed Domi over the past 4 seasons which includes a cup final and a win over the leafs in the playoffs. If you want to look only at the last 5 months to try and shape your narrative that you know is wrong, that's fine. .....I would expect nothing less from an ambulance chaser who lies for a living. To make this whole thing even funnier, who picked up Galchenyuk for another failed playoff run? The Leafs and Dufas. Now, no teams really wanted Domi and of course, the leafs pulled him out of the dumpster also. You couldn't make this shit up. Yes I went through the stats and they're not even close. Anderson made a cup final.

We have better results than the leafs no matter how to ty to form a narrative. You don't like Suzuki? Not a good trade for an injured and regressing Max Patch? Dummy Struble has been hurt. You can knock Jackeye all you want but at 22 yrs old he's a great asset. Hardest shot in the league, toughest guy in the league, puts up points, and can play. The leafs would trade anyone you have on D other than Reilly for him. NO QUESTION.

Pretty sure Matthews wasn't getting benched every chance they got to bench time. Lilly has been terrible pick and player when it counts. The difference between you and I i clear now. Your focus is on the regular season. Canadiens focus is on building teams that win in the post season. That's why we're 10 vs 1 in the playoff series wins, made the cup final and beat you guys head to head. The Leafs continue to have good regular seasons, lots of PPG players that you get excited about but then when teams come to play in the playoffs like Montreal (Weber, Chairot, Edmonson, Romanov, Staal, Perry,) and Florida (Bennett, Tkatchuk, Ekblad, Staal, etc.) the leafs go away very fast.

Happier now?

Back