• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Fun story: I was shooting a game at an arena in Newmarket (fucked if I can remember which one, not Magna, one of the other ones...Ray Twinney?) last winter and was checking out their wall of fame during intermission and guess who was on it....
Jays and I spoke a lot at that time and he was from Newmarket and knew I was from the York Region area and played hockey and had Italian heritage (by that point I still had a thick wop accent and my english was spotty, beyond just being a dumb kid) and he randomly came to the conclusion that I was Preston Mizzi; he was convinced. I was a kid and thought I was cool so I was like yeah, absolutely!

All that is to say that this is the only reason I knew that Preston himself is from Newmarket

Jays and I spoke a lot at that time and he was from Newmarket and knew I was from the York Region area and played hockey and had Italian heritage (by that point I still had a thick wop accent and my english was spotty, beyond just being a dumb kid) and he randomly came to the conclusion that I was Preston Mizzi; he was convinced. I was a kid and thought I was cool so I was like yeah, absolutely!

All that is to say that this is the only reason I knew that Preston himself is from Newmarket
This is all made up btw

So you're like, one of those real Italians?

As opposed to one of those fake Italians like Zeke, of course.

presto = giacomo

FQZ3IZKWQAA8OuS.jpg

So you're like, one of those real Italians?

As opposed to one of those fake Italians like Zeke, of course.
Pretty fake tbh. It was my first language but it's almost all gone. I can get by but I sound like a dumbass.

I'm fully aware I just set myself up. Don't take it .It's too easy.

Back