• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

https://fb.watch/ruIgx36iLE/

Why does Tucker seem so much older than he should? But still trying the same hairstyle.
I remember seeing him work out at York U a looong time ago. He was on the treadmill (or bike?) and spazzing the fuck out at himself for seemingly no reason and it was the most frightening thing I've ever witnessed. Screaming and swearing at the top of his lungs over... I'm not sure anyone knew why really.

There isn't a player on the Leafs that is even a quarter of the psychopath he was. And that is a problem.

the good news is that the nerdies are convinced that the bruins are pretty much all goaltending.

and both their goalies have been utter shit in the playoffs.

Well I remember them kicking our asses this year, so I'm not inclined to expect them to be bad against us now.

Better step up this year. Should've dumped Keefe and never added these turds at the deadline, so will have to overcome these unforced errors and win despite it all.

the bad news is that the bruins have an amazing record against good teams, even though like every single win is by 1 goal.

I hate that fucking team, and if we like getting goalied every single year, these fuckers are the prime candidates to do it to us yet again.

Matty better have saved some goals for the playoffs.

Back