• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Imagine if they give that fucking guy some 3 year $3M deal or some shit like that...

Either murder or suicide would have to follow.

Our only hope is that management is all gone and have zero attachment, or that some team gives him an even stupider offer like they did with Schenn last year and "steals" him away.

Leafs Playoff Doms (82 game pace)
Boosh +17
Nylander +14
Rielly +13
Matthews +7
Knies +4
Tavares +2
McCabe +2
Bertuzzi 0
Domi -2
Marner -4
Benoit -8
Krok -8
Robertson -11
Dewar -11
Kampf -12
Edmundson -12
Reaves -13
Holmberg -13
Gregor -20
Lilly -22
Brodie -57

Leafs Playoff Doms (82 game pace)
Boosh +17
Nylander +14
Rielly +13
Matthews +7
Knies +4
Tavares +2
McCabe +2
Bertuzzi 0
Domi -2
Marner -4
Benoit -8
Krok -8
Robertson -11
Dewar -11
Kampf -12
Edmundson -12
Reaves -13
Holmberg -13
Gregor -20
Lilly -22
Brodie -57

where from?

Obviously the Marner and Matthews drops are ugly as balls.

The Gregor and boosh ratings are equally LOL and the Lilly rating …

Of course if they actually played real hockey Boosh would most likely look like shit. The system that they played was designed for junk like him.

But credit to him, he was Norris-caliber.

Last edited:
Matthews +7 - not good enough but injured

Tavares +2 - not near good enough for $11m

Bertuzzi 0 - how much we gonna pay this guy?
Domi -2 - how much we gonna pay this guy?

Marner -4 - fucking yikes

None of this group should be getting paid significantly more than $1m:

Benoit -8
Krok -8
Robertson -11
Dewar -11
Kampf -12
Edmundson -12
Reaves -13
Holmberg -13
Gregor -20
Lilly -22
Brodie -57

Explain to me like I'm 5 what -57 looks like.

giphy.gif

None of this group should be getting paid significantly more than $1m:

Benoit -8
Krok -8
Robertson -11
Dewar -11
Kampf -12
Edmundson -12
Reaves -13
Holmberg -13
Gregor -20
Lilly -22
Brodie -57
Benoit -8 I don't feel the number matches his play, which was okay and not horrible, but the salary of $1.35m is fine for a third pairing guy.
Krok -8 Brought the usual good energy/hustle. His $2M still doesn't bother me too much, but if he's taking a spot from Cowan/Minty, then bye.
Robertson -11 Not a great showing, but I still blame Keefe for usage.
Dewar -11 If he'd just scored on that breakaway in game 7, maybe I'd give a shit, but he's useless, go.
Kampf -12 I thought he actually played better than this rating, but he still sucks, and $2.4M for 3 more years is disgusting.
Edmundson -12 This is the most surprising of all. Not that he was dynamic, but he surprised me enough to not cry if they resigned him for third pair usage and money like Benoit.
Reaves -13 Abortion from the start.
Holmberg -13 I barely saw him, felt like he was actually pretty responsible, but had no real opportunities offensively. Still a keeper for me.
Gregor -20 Junk.
Lilly -22 Not a great series, but I didn't see this kind of devastation in his play.
Brodie -57 Bad, but also played what, 2 games? Sadly, he fell off a cliff, so more time wouldn't have made a difference.

Dreger theorizes Keefe is gone, and Berube is atop list but also mentions Gallant and McClellan, and they want coach with experience (lol)

Gallant should be the guy. Which means with this fucks that Berube will be the guy.

How can Shanahan stand even being in the same room with the likes of Keefe, Tre, and Berube, a bunch of garbage, much less hand the keys over to these losers?

Back