• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

I don't understand. Keefe is gone. Give the new coach a chance, no? As a player why would you care about anything other than playing for a first class organization/playoff team and playing for a coach you don't hate? And as far as I'm aware, he has no reason to hate Berube yet... So.. who is he mad at? The gm? President? Why would they matter? Stop being a bitch.

Who exactly did we sign today? Rifai? Not even sure I knew he was in the organization, apparently played two games last year

Puzzled

Dumbass move by Robbie. His competition on the left side is slim pickings. He has a great opportunity to play a top six role on an elite offensive team.

And clearly nobody else is interested at much more then the QO. The leafs are in a cap crunch at anything over 1.5 and are ripe to have the screws put to them if somebody wants Robertson - he’d only cost a third.

1st round pick or he stays... but if you play hardball you better be juicing his numbers to use as deadline fodder.

I agree.

He's not happy and apparently he doesn't want to be a Leaf though, so what do you do with him?
Send the new captain to talknto him, assure him this is a place where he gets an opportunity and is wanted etc.

If that doesn't work then you trading him for 25% of his vslue because you fucked up.

Back