• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Falling asleep to the dulcet tones of Mike Johnson.....he's saying be was talking to Brad and not only was Brad adamant about Robby having a spot but that Brad went out of his way unprompted to praise pontus and as a C.

sounds like he may have checked out Brad's OnlyFans instead ... for research, of course

MCAzYnn.jpeg

Tre has a shit poker face. You'd think that after he signed the player I'd think he'll be a leaf at least for this year, but he didn't even discuss him in the presser. A member of the media had to bring him up and he said absolutely nothing positive about the player, while blowing every other player he acquired this summer. That was the first time for me that I felt he could be traded.

Lilly just can’t handle the comp. Every year he plays best when everyone else is hurt and stinks after the deadline.

I alsways just assumed Timmins was done here, but I do like the idea of having Rielly/OEL/Timmins on each pair. That is astronomically better puck moving ability and offense creating than what we’ve put out in years.

Yeah Timmins has been the one actually putting up eye popping numbers that hasn't gotten a resl chance yet.

Lilly has had a much better chance than him with probably less impressive numbers.

Just finished watching the last episodes of face off with eht finals and I have seen the future for this year.

The finals will be the leafs vs Edmonton with Edmonton winning

With the loss, the leafs do a sign and trade to Nashville so he has the eight years, for forsberg. OR with mcdavid winning he doesn't commit to resign and he wants to be a leaf. So Marner agrees to a sign and trade to Edmonton for in mcdavids last year after winning a cup.

Leading to the leafs winning the cup in two years and it won't be against Edmonton

As we approach the regular season, with Timothy Liljegren as one of the odd men out on defense, it appears Timmins could play in the season opener on Wednesday in Montreal.

"I've just been worried about playing my own game. I think it fits well into the system, just playing hard, playing fast, moving pucks up, and it's been a good fit so far."

Maple Leafs head coach Craig Berube agrees with that sentiment.

"He's played well. I think he's been highly competitive. First and foremost, playing defense, you've got to defend and be competitive and do all the things there that we need. But I like the puck movement. He moves the puck well, sees the ice well, and moves it well."

Back