• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

Good point , plus the signing bonus in Canada is also taxed much less

I was reading its about 10% but if its less as you say , difference is clearly lifestyle , weather , less BS market

Hockey players seem to be the one professional athlete type who do their best to avoid the spotlight.

You need the summer where the leafs got Roberts and corson to happen again. Players that can play in top 6/9 that bring that type of energy to likely drag these guys into success (along with better coaching, goaltending and defense that can move the puck).

Samsonov Season: .890 (last 2yrs .905)
Samsonov Playoffs: .883 (last 2yrs .894)

Woll Season: .907 (last 2yrs .912)
Woll Playoffs: 1.000 (last 2yrs .919)

what a weird, weird decision to go all-in on goalie A here.
Big boys 6 points in 4 games combined with brutal special teams

Sammy is the least of your problems

What would we do without all these helpful habs fans.

Were there a bunch of leafs fans trolling the habs board all year or something?

Appointing Guy Boucher to run a pp was a bizarre idea. The pp has sucked for a long enough time that you'd think he would have made some adjustments but I don't think they've changed a god damn thing since the deadline. Just so predictable, so easy to defend.

At this point I hope they end it in 5 and Shanny, Treliving, Keefe all get shot out of a cannon.

Yeah, that’s what I’m hoping for at this point. A quick and definitive blowout in game five.

And then as an added bonus, an easy Florida sweep of the Bruins in the second round to really drive home how massively far away this team is from contending.

Followed by a massive bloodbath in the front office & coaching ranks from Shanahan on down. As well as our shitty android captain and Paul’s special boy getting run out of town.

Back