• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

based on every single medical emergency for any potus candidate ever.
Where is there a policy or routine coming out of something that almost never happens? It’s personal medical records, which I’d expect would be up to the person to release. Maybe there’s a right for the public to know about the president, but a candidate?

They spotted the dude on the roof 20 minutes before and didn’t do anything about it? Still let Trump take the stage?
It's really absurd how many stories have come out about them knowing about this guy beforehand. Just how many times they noticed the guy and had every chance to prevent this.

“Sir
I know you were just shot at and almost killed for the world to see but what’s important is having a doctor go on record to state as much”

“Sir
I know you were just shot at and almost killed for the world to see but what’s important is having a doctor go on record to state as much”
Pro tip: people would take you a lot more seriously if you were even slightly impartial or honest with your takes. I agree that the left is being ridiculous over the "was he shot or not" garbage but to deny the existence of the protocol is just arguing against facts.

Back