• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

A candidate’s injury/health status has and will always be a thing

And no, upper body injury, is not enough info
It can be a thing, but it doesn’t mean the candidate has to release his medical info, does it? Especially when he’s walking around fine and the only reason for it would be to let his opponents know if it was a bullet or glass?

Pro tip: people would take you a lot more seriously if you were even slightly impartial or honest with your takes. I agree that the left is being ridiculous over the "was he shot or not" garbage but to deny the existence of the protocol is just arguing against facts.
What is the protocol? A handful of incidents over centuries, some where the guy died? A candidate can do whatever they want.

I need to brush up on my pres candidate assassination attempts maybe. I didn’t know it was a thing in every election cycle.

are you trying to convince yourself that an assasination attempt would require less medical disclosure than other medical emergencies?

"sure presidential candidates' health disclosures have always obviously been extremely important.....but whoa there, it's just an assassination attempt, no need in this case"

I’m not sure about the KH. I fancy a mini convention.

As for cannabis, as I mentioned recently, I’ve been picking away at it for weeks and now I have a sufficient amount allocated LT.
Oh yeah I don't like her odds. I just fear it's the most likely scenario. And if she gains any traction and/or polls well vs Trump in the coming weeks... Could be some interesting times in the weed patch. Lots of ifs but I will be watching!

Oh yeah I don't like her odds. I just fear it's the most likely scenario. And if she gains any traction and/or polls well vs Trump in the coming weeks... Could be some interesting times in the weed patch. Lots of ifs but I will be watching!

I read somewhere that she’s polling 2.5 points ahead of Biden in the Dems internal polling

My prob is that her upside seems limited

Back