• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Fun story....Chris Bouzy predicted this was happening 10 days ago, and called Florida a real candidate to flip

But this won't get traction because reasons:

1721508782944.png

Fun story....Chris Bouzy predicted this was happening 10 days ago, and called Florida a real candidate to flip

But this won't get traction because reasons:

View attachment 21309

Also in that piece....

1721509420784.png

and I'ma just leave this right here as well

1721509448487.png

I don’t think she can win.

How many times are you gonna start Samsonov?

Go with Woll and hope they don’t get hurt along the way

I don’t think she can win.

How many times are you gonna start Samsonov?

Go with Woll and hope they don’t get hurt along the way

I don't think the donor class cares who wins as much as the rest of us do. Most of them donate to #bothsides anyway. But it's pretty clear that they're behind this push to get rid of Biden, and opinion pieces in major politics sites like The Hill don't show up in the middle of a move like this for no reason either.

Push Biden-Harris out, run Hillary + Rando battleground governor. If Hillary wins, great. If Trump wins, still great I'm a fucking billionaire who will benefit personally from the tax cuts, deregulation and I can always fly my daughters out of country for their abortions if it comes to that.

What this race needs is definitely younger blood

1721521424015.png

One random opinion piece isn't evidence of anything. But if this starts to pick up steam over the next 2 weeks, it's 100% orchestrated by the donors.

#HillaryWasRight

I don't think the donor class cares who wins as much as the rest of us do. Most of them donate to #bothsides anyway. But it's pretty clear that they're behind this push to get rid of Biden, and opinion pieces in major politics sites like The Hill don't show up in the middle of a move like this for no reason either.

If they actually don’t care who wins, why bother pushing Biden out.

Back