• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Youre going to make me do the thing again, aren't you, Fly?

Harmeet is the head of "Women for Trump". Like all carpetbaggers, she used to support Harris but when she couldn't get ahead in California politics she went full MAGA. But MAGA wasn't that interested and when she ran against Ronna McDaniel for GOP Chair, MAGA operatives were sure to remind people she was Sikh. She once invoked a Sikh prayer at a Republican convention of some sort and the MAGA's heads exploded.

Her last big crusade was her unsuccessful fight against Covid mandates in California. So now she goes on Fox and tries to act like a good little token. She still doesn't get that MAGA hates her because she's not Christian.

She's another sellout who will find herself being loaded into a boxcar if Trump wins.

Wow Jake tapper is a moron lmao. Mike Lee handled that so well.
To suggest that Mike Johnson handled it well, suggests to me that the Kool-aid that you are drinking is working.

When Trump finally loses and certainly when he dies, Johnson will be in the line up of career MAGAs that will parade on tv claiming that they were on the side that kept Trump in check.

Pretty sure she didn't. She's never held a private sector job and her public sector jobs she was practically a no-show at and were simply gifted to her from Willie Brown. Source: Her peer in this interview
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omgw-g1gVnM

These takes are ridiculous. She was a successful DA and then moved into elected office. She’s clearly an impressive person with a strong pedigree.

It’s doubly ridiculous when you consider the person she’s running against was born with a silver spoon and has never done anything outside of the family business besides pretending to be a business man on a scripted tv show.

Youre going to make me do the thing again, aren't you, Fly?

Harmeet is the head of "Women for Trump". Like all carpetbaggers, she used to support Harris but when she couldn't get ahead in California politics she went full MAGA. But MAGA wasn't that interested and when she ran against Ronna McDaniel for GOP Chair, MAGA operatives were sure to remind people she was Sikh. She once invoked a Sikh prayer at a Republican convention of some sort and the MAGA's heads exploded.

Her last big crusade was her unsuccessful fight against Covid mandates in California. So now she goes on Fox and tries to act like a good little token. She still doesn't get that MAGA hates her because she's not Christian.

She's another sellout who will find herself being loaded into a boxcar if Trump wins.
I find it hilarious you think you know what we apparently hate. Newsflash, you don't.

To suggest that Mike Johnson handled it well, suggests to me that the Kool-aid that you are drinking is working.

When Trump finally loses and certainly when he dies, Johnson will be in the line up of career MAGAs that will parade on tv claiming that they were on the side that kept Trump in check.
I apologize, it was Mike Johnson not Lee. Mike Johnson can F himself but he did handle it well.

These takes are ridiculous. She was a successful DA and then moved into elected office. She’s clearly an impressive person with a strong pedigree.

It’s doubly ridiculous when you consider the person she’s running against was born with a silver spoon and has never done anything outside of the family business besides pretending to be a business man on a scripted tv show.
Yeah, just like she grew up middle class. Totally legit.

Weak men can only attack strong women by demeaning proven accomplishments with innuendo.

The woman has held elected offices for 21 years. Prior to winning in 2016, Trump had zero political experience was a cancelled game show host.
The fact you think holding public office for a long period of time is some sort of achievement is scary. I guess that's a worldview difference in a nutshell.

Just gave blowjobs so she could get 6 figure jobs (multiple at once) that she barely showed up to.
Of course you’re one of these guys. A successful woman must have slept her way to success. Your ego can’t handle that she’s just an more impressive person than you…must be blowjobs.

By the way how did your wife land that sweet gig she supports you with?

Back