• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

it's more like this.. (hint...the article is talking about you..)

Well, the man isn't paying the salary, first of all.
But it's the "man" who's reputation may be on the line based on the hires they made.

It's simply the dumbest fucking thing someone can believe and that's without the misogyny aspect even being looked at.

Do you also assume all the women you know got on their knees to get any semi high paying job they have? As much evidence of that as Kamala.

it's more like this.. (hint...the article is talking about you..)

More ad hominem. Classic

These takes are ridiculous. She was a successful DA and then moved into elected office. She’s clearly an impressive person with a strong pedigree.

It’s doubly ridiculous when you consider the person she’s running against was born with a silver spoon and has never done anything outside of the family business besides pretending to be a business man on a scripted tv show.
Don’t forget about the six bankruptcies! That takes an impressive amount of incompetence

But it's the "man" who's reputation may be on the line based on the hires they made.

It's simply the dumbest fucking thing someone can believe and that's without the misogyny aspect even being looked at.

Do you also assume all the women you know got on their knees to get any semi high paying job they have? As much evidence of that as Kamala.
You're putting this in the context of private business and self-made men/women and their businesses. In government the rules are completely different and nepotism is the rule moreso than an exception.

Self-made women are easy to recognize. Have worked with many impressive women.

I'm curious. Is it Donald Trump - or would you prefer it to be a less felonious candidate running for the GOP?

I get that many conservative folks see Trump as a means to gain votes based simply on his popularity - but I'm curious if they wish that Trump was a better person. A better representation of what a conservative is?

Don't give a shit about the case. I just find the article funny. I didn't even notice the innocuous comment in the debate and still don't care. It is nowhere near my list of concerns when determining which candidate is best for me and my family.
Well duh you clearly oppose rule of law so this position should not be surprising.

I’m hoping a majority or Americans still prefer rule of law to fascism. We’ll know soon enough, not that it will have any impact on your views

Such a weirdo.

You can think her politics stink and that she’d make a shitty president but to diminish her accomplishments and the uphill climb a half black/half Indian growing up in a single parent household clearly would have dealt with is just fuckin dumb.

Dumb dumb dumb.
Her mother was a scientist and her father a professor. Hardly blue collar, low-paying jobs.
uhhhh, you’re aware she was elected, right? More than once.

Kinda seems like you just don’t understand how your country’s political system works. Sad.

Understand perfectly well how political machines work in certain areas of the country.

Last edited:
Back