• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm curious. Is it Donald Trump - or would you prefer it to be a less felonious candidate running for the GOP?

I get that many conservative folks see Trump as a means to gain votes based simply on his popularity - but I'm curious if they wish that Trump was a better person. A better representation of what a conservative is?
Sure, I'd vote Vance over Trump if they were head to head. I think he's more polished. I'm not sure what conservative you're holding as the standard of a better person.

Of course you’re one of these guys. A successful woman must have slept her way to success. Your ego can’t handle that she’s just an more impressive person than you…must be blowjobs.

By the way how did your wife land that sweet gig she supports you with?

Good job.

You said that a whole lot nicer than I wanted to.

Her mother was a scientist and her father a professor. Hardly blue collar, low-paying jobs. She grew up in a
middle-class home with a single mom, while being an obvious minority in a time where racial discrimination was more rampant than it currently is.

(I finished that sentence for you)
Understand perfectly well how political machines work in certain areas of the country.
your posts here beg to differ

I said this years ago - people just don't like trans. There's a reason why the literal majority of trump ads to close this campaign are about trans.
Yeah, I don't like public schools thinking they have the right to taking away innocence from fucking children.

middle-class home with a single mom, while being an obvious minority in a time where racial discrimination was more rampant than it currently is.

(I finished that sentence for you)

your posts here beg to differ
Wait, are you implying divorces make life harder on children? Blasphemy.

Yeah, I don't like public schools thinking they have the right to taking away innocence from fucking children.
be specific - what is the activity that takes place in public schools that you are objecting to?

because this whole 'sex changes without parental consent' shtick is completely made up!

if you're going to oppose policies, maybe oppose policies that actually exist? instead of policies made up in your head?

Back