• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Just gave blowjobs so she could get 6 figure jobs (multiple at once) that she barely showed up to.
What type of weak ass man would give a 6 figure job to someone for a fucking blow job?

Your side repeats fake shit because you have no valid, factually proven things to throw at her yet fail to see how weak and small you make yourself look. It's fucking weird and alarming, like a BJ is some sort of winners prize at the top of Mt everest.

Just gave blowjobs so she could get 6 figure jobs (multiple at once) that she barely showed up to.
Of course you’re one of these guys. A successful woman must have slept her way to success. Your ego can’t handle that she’s just an more impressive person than you…must be blowjobs.

By the way how did your wife land that sweet gig she supports you with?
Being brother and sister before getting married helped. Plus having everyone sitting on the same side of the church was convenient.

Of course you’re one of these guys. A successful woman must have slept her way to success. Your ego can’t handle that she’s just an more impressive person than you…must be blowjobs.

By the way how did your wife land that sweet gig she supports you with?
It's a fact she was Willie Brown's side piece. You can debate how much that played into cushy positions she was handed through his patronage.

What type of weak ass man would give a 6 figure job to someone for a fucking blow job?

Your side repeats fake shit because you have no valid, factually proven things to throw at her yet fail to see how weak and small you make yourself look. It's fucking weird and alarming, like a BJ is some sort of winners prize at the top of Mt everest.
Well, the man isn't paying the salary, first of all.

More lawfare. That will win Kamala some more votes, I'm sure.

This paragraph made me laugh:

The lawsuit alleges that Donald Trump made a statement concerning the fact that, according to Trump, the Central Park 5 pled guilty and admitted to "badly" hurting a person. Those statements, however, were untrue. None of the victims of the Central Park assaults in the 1980s were killed.

If you had a presidential candidate constantly lying about you personally, calling you a rapist what would you do?
If I was genuinely upset about public perception of myself due to this then I would not call a lawyer to see how much money I could sue for.

I'd probably have some sort of media event to clear the air if I thought people seriously cared about whatever was being alleged.

More lawfare. That will win Kamala some more votes, I'm sure.

This paragraph made me laugh:

The lawsuit alleges that Donald Trump made a statement concerning the fact that, according to Trump, the Central Park 5 pled guilty and admitted to "badly" hurting a person. Those statements, however, were untrue. None of the victims of the Central Park assaults in the 1980s were killed.
Once the DNA evidence proved that they were innocent, the argument is over.

Once the DNA evidence proved that they were innocent, the argument is over.
Don't give a shit about the case. I just find the article funny. I didn't even notice the innocuous comment in the debate and still don't care. It is nowhere near my list of concerns when determining which candidate is best for me and my family.

If I was genuinely upset about public perception of myself due to this then I would not call a lawyer to see how much money I could sue for.

I'd probably have some sort of media event to clear the air if I thought people seriously cared about whatever was being alleged.

So now you support the Central Park 5?

Don't give a shit about the case. I just find the article funny. I didn't even notice the innocuous comment in the debate and still don't care. It is nowhere near my list of concerns when determining which candidate is best for me and my family.
Much like the Central Park 5 who are suing Trump for just that sort of thing.

Congratulations. In your attempt to be always right you just twisted yourself into a pretzel.

Much like the Central Park 5 who are suing Trump for just that sort of thing.

Congratulations. In your attempt to be always right you just twisted yourself into a pretzel.

Let me give you a little insight into our differences here.

I find it hilarious you think you know what we apparently hate. Newsflash, you don't.
Yeah, we do.

If it isn't white
If it isn't male
If it isn't Christian
If it isn't hetero (although you guys have no gaydar to speak of and many of you are closeted homosexuals)
If it can be perceived as even slightly "woke" (even though you can't define what that is)

Back