• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It's certainly a huge taint on the church. The current pope has certainly left me questioning the directives from the Vatican.

just some bad apples i'm sure. thousands of bad apples. almost like something is wrong with the tree.

and hundreds of years of childrape is definitely mostly the fault of the current pope.

just some bad apples i'm sure. thousands of bad apples. almost like something is wrong with the tree.

and hundreds of years of childrape is definitely mostly the fault of the current pope.
Like any huge organization it has a self-serving inclination to preserve itself. It's unfortunate that people in religious organization aren't more principled, but that's sin for you.

Don't give a shit about the case. I just find the article funny. I didn't even notice the innocuous comment in the debate and still don't care. It is nowhere near my list of concerns when determining which candidate is best for me and my family.

You should probably care that one of the candidates is of such low moral character that he not only accused innocent men of a crime, he continues to insist decades later that they did it despite being exonerated by you know, a fucking investigation and evidence and shit.

Them filing a lawsuit to seek damages for this isn't "lawfare".

Or just say it's bad regardless of who does it?

Btw I am not so tribal as to totally denigrate all democratic politicians. I was captivated by andrew yang at one point. I certainly like RFK jr.
No,.

I say that someone who runs a stop sign once, made an error. One who runs it every fucking time, isn't doing the same thing as the guy doing it once.

#falseequivalence

It is wonderful having you post here.

I am truly grateful for stupid people ( like you).
If it wasn't for you, the rest of us might only have average intellect.

Because of you, we are now "above average".

Bless you Noah. Say hi to the animals on the ark.
Bless your heart

The most famous sex scandal of all time... was... a ....democratic....president....
Alright man you can tout your "my guys diddle kids less often than yours" all you want.
Which democratic president diddled kids? You drew a line straight between those two posts. Despicable as the whole thing was from the power and age gap standpoint, Lewinsky was 22, not a kid. And CSA is endemic within the Catholic church, and evangelical Protestant youth pastors. HUGE #bothsides gap you're trying to bridge there.

Which democratic president diddled kids? You drew a line straight between those two posts. Despicable as the whole thing was from the power and age gap standpoint, Lewinsky was 22, not a kid. And CSA is endemic within the Catholic church, and evangelical Protestant youth pastors. HUGE #bothsides gap you're trying to bridge there.
I didn't draw a line between the two posts. The context at that point was about party politicians, or at least my understanding was. But truly it feels like a poop slinging contest so it is confusing.

I have stated in so many words that pedophilia has been a big issue the church has not addressed adequately.

Sincerely wishing your family all of the best with your addition. I hope that everything goes well, and you don't learn the hard way what can happen with a life threatening pregnancy.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
I sincerely appreciate the wish of good will bud. Not sure any medical nightmare scenario like that can be prevented by lifestyle choices, but we definitely attempt to live a healthy and active lifestyle so I just have to hope that helps with the pregnancy.

Back