• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Isaiah 58:10​

If you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry, and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.’

That's horrible.

Still don't think that defines the religion, though.
Really? An organization that has paid over $4 BILLION and counting to victims of its pedo clergymen? And these are only the victims we know about and who have sued for damages.

No, I think pedophilia is pretty much the exact thing that defines the religion.

Face it, you have "asshole conservative syndrome'

If someone was drowning you would watch and laugh. If you were drowning, you would be pissed that people are laughing at you and not helping.

You know, like Jesus would.
I laughed at this post, maybe I have "asshole laughing at thehabhater syndrome"

Sure this. I'm glad you guys espouse the values better than me, even despite hating the religion. Good sign.

should make you think when non-christians better espouse so-called "christian values" much better than christians do.

but then you'd have to consider that maybe they aren't christian values at all, and that's something a lifelong brainwashed altar boy could never consider.

Really? An organization that has paid over $4 BILLION and counting to victims of its pedo clergymen? And these are only the victims we know about and who have sued for damages.

No, I think pedophilia is pretty much the exact thing that defines the religion.
It's certainly a huge taint on the church. The current pope has certainly left me questioning the directives from the Vatican.

Back