• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Who did this board piss off?:p

You read this thread in big chunks and it's blatantly obvious that flyguy is just a pissed off ex-poster...he only posts for effect, that's kind of a dead giveaway.

carry on...

more like slapping our cocks on a face.

Poor flyguy

giphy.gif

This thread gives you the impression there is room for opposing ideas and discourse?

Respectfully, suck my dick. I take the time to relatively politely provide evidence for every point I make. You acknowledge basically non of the evidence that is contrary to your worldview and plow onward with weird maga talking point after talking point, never actually discussing any of them and you're talking about who is and isn't open to discourse?

Actually, I take back the respectfully part, just suck my dick.

Respectfully, suck my dick. I take the time to relatively politely provide evidence for every point I make. You acknowledge basically non of the evidence that is contrary to your worldview and plow onward with weird maga talking point after talking point, never actually discussing any of them and you're talking about who is and isn't open to discourse?

I still find it humuorous.

You cite from sources that support your POV, label them the experts, and claim any opposing thoughts are not supported by experts and are biased sources. Finding ways to discredit anything posted by attacking the source. And your sources are infallible because they support what you say, thus are the experts, thus they have no bias. It's too enormous of a task to point out that what you read in media and don't instead live here in the US are two completely different realities. Operation Mockingbird is alive and well is transparent to most of us on the right.

Look, it's sad you have the time to go to the depths you do in replies. I respect it in a way. I don't have that time nor care, though, so I do partake in some fun here and don't take anything personal, usually, and don't make anything personal to you all.

So, to the insults, all I have to say is "bless your heart."

You cite from sources that support your POV, label them the experts, and claim any opposing thoughts are not supported by experts and are biased sources. Finding ways to discredit anything posted by attacking the source. And your sources are infallible because they support what you say, thus are the experts, thus they have no bias. It's too enormous of a task to point out that what you read in media and don't instead live here in the US are two completely different realities. Operation Mockingbird is alive and well is transparent to most of us on the right.

Look, it's sad you have the time to go to the depths you do in replies. I respect it in a way. I don't have that time nor care, though, so I do partake in some fun here and don't take anything personal, usually, and don't make anything personal to you all.

So, to the insults, all I have to say is "bless your heart."

Ahhh yes, everything I don't like is a conspiracy.

Back