• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Wonder what election issue would be causing such a change?

I'd also like to take a moment to note how it's commonly only white people that are divided into college and non-college. Why don't they do that with other races? Or why do a race at all for education level?
The amount of people who are "non-white" and didn't go to college is such a small number, that it doesn't need to be tabulated.

The amount of people who are "non-white" and didn't go to college is such a small number, that it doesn't need to be tabulated.
In 2023 there were 6.18million white kids enrolled in undergrad vs 4.43million for black and latino. Doesn't seem insignificant to me. Maybe they do have it (probably) and it's just not as interesting a categorization of voting patterns that it's not advertised.

Wonder what election issue would be causing such a change?

I'd also like to take a moment to note how it's commonly only white people that are divided into college and non-college. Why don't they do that with other races? Or why do a race at all for education level?

In the data, they're all divided into college and non college.

White voters are still the largest voting block, and there's usually a significant disparty between college and non college on most issues. It's almost like an education makes people more aware of important issues. Either that or are brainwashed by woke professors. Probably the last one.

In the data, they're all divided into college and non college.

White voters are still the largest voting block, and there's usually a significant disparty between college and non college on most issues. It's almost like an education makes people more aware of important issues. Either that or are brainwashed by woke professors. Probably the last one.
Well, I was on board with the post until you decided to insult people who don’t go to college lol

Back