• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Weaving the plot lines together from the start would have made more sense.

Also would have made sense to ditch the dream sequence plot device.

Just start the show with Fett's backstory and spend a few episodes on it until you catch the story up to where it ended up at the conclusion of Mando season 2. And then roll from there and weave in Mando's involvement a bit more seamlessly.

As it is though, I can't complain much when we basically ended up with two great bonus Mandalorian episodes.

They’re making a Madame Web movie with Dakota Johnson. Madame Web was basically a blind, paralyzed psychic who would have like one page in a Spidey comic once every 5 or 10 years. Next we should get a stand-alone for Aunt May’s friend Mabel.

Reactions: CH1
If it was just a regular monkey, I might be less interested. But a snow monkey? Sign me up! All that coke in the room was inspirational.

hit-monkey-marvel.gif

That's a worldwide thing now, not just Hollywood.

In his case though, it was two separate accounts from women who didn't know each other describing the same exact behavior. Then others came out afterwards too, I think. One of the girls actually told people (her friend, her boss, went to a rape center if I recall) when it happened and had some form of corroboration. In this particular case, I do believe the women. It's not like a case where a girl never told anyone, never complained about anything, and then spoke up 20 years later. Lots of those are true too, no doubt, but lack anything other than the she-said versus the he-said. Noth seems completely cooked to me with these accounts. Even his Sex and the City costars basically applauded the women who are strangers to them, which tends to make me think he wasn't exactly well-liked.

Murderville sounded funny so I checked it out. First 2 episodes were terrible and not funny. Then right at the end of episode 2 I freaking laughed ay ass off at one scene. Now I will try the rest. What's interesting is there's one celebrity guest star in each episode. I saw Conan O'Brien was in #1, then Marshawn Lynch in #2. I figured Conan will be funny, Lynch episode brutal. It was kind of the opposite. Conan was a bust and Lynch was funnier.

Back