• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Yep.
I'm triple vaxxed, haven't bitched about things in general, but I find that now, when I suggest things that don't fall in line with the henny-pennys, I get flak.

Not everywhere, but it happens. I'm someone who believes that we've have done what was asked, and now the % of vaccinated people means it's time to open up and yes, I have definitely noticed that not toeing the party line exactly upsets some people.
My preferred option has always been to reward the people who did the right thing by opening up to allow them to resume their normal lives, while ruthlessly punishing those who didn't do the right thing with even harsher mandates.

My preferred option has always been to reward the people who did the right thing by opening up to allow them to resume their normal lives, while ruthlessly punishing those who didn't do the right thing with even harsher mandates.
Would be great if the unvaxxed were the most at risk. But that just isn't the biggest risk factor!

Oh yes.

Apparently the film is crap. Pretty sure I remember reading that it was made a long time ago but just sat on because it stunk.

Almost finished Witcher S2. For one thing, I literally can’t remember anything much from S1. Felt like that story was simple, entertaining with a basic formula, and self contained mostly though. I’m bored to death by the B stories in S2, couldn’t care less and barely understanding through my boredom what they’re even talking about with this elf war stuff. I get the sense Cavill didn’t have the time to be in S2 as much so they have all this other crap going on to fill time. And there’s way fewer cool monster battles. 1.5 episodes left and I’m giving it a D. If it was an actor other than Cavill I wouldn’t at least enjoy his scenes, and so an F if not for him.

Back