• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

which were like watching Joe Biden discuss pussy

curiosity-curious.gif

TLDR: After discussions with a psychiatrist and my financial advisors, I have learned that punching the host of the Oscars and screaming the F-word twice on live television are wrong.

Last edited:
So Kareem weighs in on the slap. Not bad.

Some have romanticized Smith’s actions as that of a loving husband defending his wife. Comedian Tiffany Haddish, who starred in the movie Girls Trip with Pinkett Smith, praised Smith’s actions: “[F]or me, it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen because it made me believe that there are still men out there that love and care about their women, their wives.”

Actually, it was the opposite. Smith’s slap was also a slap to women. If Rock had physically attacked Pinkett Smith, Smith’s intervention would have been welcome. Or if he’d remained in his seat and yelled his post-slap threat, that would have been unnecessary, but understandable. But by hitting Rock, he announced that his wife was incapable of defending herself—against words. From everything I’d seen of Pinkett Smith over the years, she’s a very capable, tough, smart woman who can single-handedly take on a lame joke at the Academy Awards show.

Two things.

1) that is the most coherent Jim Carey has been in 20 years.

2) if you asked me who the most likely actor is to go completely bonkers in a very public way minutes before winning their first long elusive Oscar - ida bet on jim

Also don’t think that one’s too bad. Everybody else is crying about toxic masculinity or whatever and Carey pretty much just said will smith obviously has some shit going on, but he acted like an
Asshole.

which pretty much nails it.

Jim has become much less politically correct and honest these past few years. He doesn't give a shit anymore.
Now talk through your A-Hole again. We need Ace 3!

Yeah...I was fearfully expecting something crazy from Jim, but he was a voice of reason.

The notion that Will was being 'chivalrous' always seemed ridiculous to me...as if someone couldn't eviscerate a foe with words.

Will is supposed to be a gifted communicator...but came across like a frustrated loser at a MAGA rally.

Two things.

1) that is the most coherent Jim Carey has been in 20 years.

2) if you asked me who the most likely actor is to go completely bonkers in a very public way minutes before winning their first long elusive Oscar - ida bet on jim

I always think of Jim's famous words of acceptance at some award show or another... "It's an honour and a business"

Last edited:
So Kareem weighs in on the slap. Not bad.

Some have romanticized Smith’s actions as that of a loving husband defending his wife. Comedian Tiffany Haddish, who starred in the movie Girls Trip with Pinkett Smith, praised Smith’s actions: “[F]or me, it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen because it made me believe that there are still men out there that love and care about their women, their wives.”

Actually, it was the opposite. Smith’s slap was also a slap to women. If Rock had physically attacked Pinkett Smith, Smith’s intervention would have been welcome. Or if he’d remained in his seat and yelled his post-slap threat, that would have been unnecessary, but understandable. But by hitting Rock, he announced that his wife was incapable of defending herself—against words. From everything I’d seen of Pinkett Smith over the years, she’s a very capable, tough, smart woman who can single-handedly take on a lame joke at the Academy Awards show.
Smith is a cuck. The video clearly shows him laughing at the joke while Jada frowns. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what happened next. Jada shot Will the evil eye and her expression was "do something or I'll cheat on you again." Only then did Smith get all macho. He's whipped like a dog and he's allowing himself to be embarrassed by his direct to video D-list wife. Either this is how he gets his rocks off or he's just a spineless wimp.

Back